ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Europe/Asia TC meeting Wednesday 28th September

Dear Tim,

Since I have another business meeting at HKT1630, I am able to attend
the TC call for the first 30 minutes. I'd like to report the progress of
TSC as follows:

1. We have drafted the transport process model document for initial
review within TSC. We went through the document in last week's TSC call.
We had initial feedback on the parties to use from Kama's team from
Crimsonlogic in the meeting. In the meeting, we discussed that the
documents planned to be developed, i.e. COO, Forwarding Instruction,
Waybill, and Bill of Lading, only cover part of the transport process,
i.e. requesting transport services.

2. The high-level data model is under review in TSC. Kama's and Thomas'
teams agree with the model. It will be ready to develop the BIE model
after this high-level data model is endorsed.

3. Ralph from HK DTTN is on vacation until end of this week. He will
review the process and data models.

4. This week's TSC call is canceled.

Regards,
Thomas