ubl message

Subject: Minutes for Europe/Asia TC meeting Wednesday 5th October

Attendees:
Mikkel Brun
Peter Borresen
Andy Schoka
Sue Probert
Tim McGrath

1. STANDING ITEMS
Additions to the calendar (http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm)
- Mikkel to present at: UK Presidency e-Gov conference: Manchester UK on
24-25 November
- UBL PSC face-to-face in Copenhagen on Friday 14th October

Subcommittee reports:
PSC (see schedule)
TSC
- working on total process model but still the original four documents only

Team reports:
Digital Signatures
- Crimson Logic will respond to Peter's counter proposal
Catalogue
- final workshop next week
- hope to incorporate with procurement models the following week.

2. CONTENT WORK
* Document Models
status
- received input from OGC
- plan to resolve before and during face-to- face meeting next week.
schedule
- deliver models by end of October

3. NDR WORK
Code lists - we have not yet identified any  more "type 1" codes for UBL
2.0 (ie ones we will provide values for)

4. Other items
There will be no Europe/Asia call next week.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476