ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] More code list questions about NDR, and about genericode

At this point, Mark, I'm only trying to determine what was done in
UBL 1.0, not what has to be done in UBL 2.0.

My only action item at this point is prototyping the "agreement
between trading partners using genericode" on the limitation of coded
values for code lists of type 1 (enumerated in the schema) and the
specification of coded values for code lists of type 2 (not
enumerated in the schema).

And I'm only using UBL 1.0 for this proof of concept.

When the code list constructs and their labels for UBL 2.0 are
decided, I will update the proof of concept for UBL 2.0 interoperability.

Others working on 2.0 will be responsible for choosing the code list
constructs and their labels, and, I gather, deriving any new naming
rules that may apply.