ubl message

Subject: Leaving UBL

To All,

Unfortunately, as a result of my changing employers, I am withdrawing from UBL effective today.

I remain continually impressed by the professionalism and expertise of all of the UBL TC members past and present.  I have enjoyed the last 4 plus years and will always remember the wonderful friends I have made along the way.  The work that UBL has done to make Core Components a reality has been truly groundbreaking, and the opportunity exists to continue as you look towards coordination and integration with UN/CEFACT.

I am hopeful of being able to rejoin the TC at some point, but if not, best wishes for continued success and growth.

Mark