ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 19 October 2005

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 19 OCTOBER 2005
   08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
   11h00 - 13h00 Wed New York
   16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm
   Liaison report: Tax XML TC
   Liaison report: ebBP TC
   Liaison report: UN/CEFACT
   Liaison report: X12
   Subcommittee report: HISC
   Subcommittee report: SBSC
   Subcommittee report: PSC
   Subcommittee report: TSC
   Team report: Catalogue
   Team report: Digital Signatures
   Team report: Code Lists
   Review of Pacific and Europe/Asia calls
   Schedule review

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: TC members visiting NYC in October or November to check
   out the Sun facilities and see whether they are suitable for a
   UBL TC meeting.  JB will be coming through in mid-November and
   will also check then.

      Pending.

   ACTION: JB to create a schedule for UBL 2.0 supplementary
   materials.

      Pending.

FOR THIS MEETING

   UBL vice chair

      Tim McGrath has been proposed as a replacement for Mark
      Crawford, who has had to leave the TC (temporarily, we hope)
      due to a change of employers.  We need to decide this.

   NDR editors

      Mark's departure has also left the Lead NDR Editor position
      open.  I propose to name Mike Grimley the Lead Editor while
      listing both Mike and Mavis as editors on the final NDR
      document.

   UBL QDT module

      From Pacific TC minutes:

         Problem: An unintended consequence of adopting the ATG
         UDT is that the data model is not compatible with the UBL
         UDT model, so we will need a UBL QDT that matches the ATG
         UDT. This would have been an SSC task, but TonyC, SG, AH
         are all having problems attending.

         JB: Maybe an ad hoc team can attack this problem.  Will
         raise in the Atlantic call.

   Code lists

      From Pacific TC minutes:

         Question: are we going with the UBL 1.0 code list
         structure for the code lists that were in UBL 1.0?  Or do
         we use the structure of the code lists that we have
         agreed to adopt from ATG2?

         JB: We need to review the decisions we made in Ottawa and
         discuss this in the Atlantic call.

   Minor versioning

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200510/msg00046.html

Jon Bosak