ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 19 October 2005 - Qualified Data Types

Tim,

When I imported the last qDT spreadsheet, I noticed some errors that
required further research before any comments could be made. David Kruppke
completed that research this past Monday and determined that the uDT and qDT
model types are different and the cause of the errors.

Regards,
Sylvia
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:37 PM
To: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 19 October 2005 -
Qualified Data Types

i am really confused by this discussion because for the past 3 weeks we have
been trying to supply Sylvia with a QDT spreadsheet that loads into EDIFIX.

i understood we were donw to agreeing on the values in the data type column.
so can someone explain what the difference between what Peter and I have
been doing is from what you are asking for now?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E
-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476