ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 24|25 October 2005

Title: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 24|25 October 2005
Jon (and list)

I have to take some issue with the report PSC report and agree with Tim.

The Monday meetings are well publicised and have been for some time.  The only attendees at these meetings have been Tim, Sylvia and Peter Borresen and me (with some participation from Jostein in Norway)

I believe that that group is informed enough to have made the changes we have made thus far. These comprise changes to some of the Procurement Documents and some elements of the Procurement Library; many of the changes are corrections of errors from the original take on of the OGC/IDA elements.

Following this Monday’s meeting I mailed the list with prospective times for extra meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Friday this week.
I also posted my notes from the Monday meeting, as did Tim.

The attendees at the Tuesday meeting were Sylvia, Peter and me.
Notes were posted to the list at the end of the meeting.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the true urgency of the work we’re trying to get done here.  Please let me know if I should extend the schedule to take account of a detailed internal review of our work prior to the public consultation period.

Just so everyone knows (again), we plan to have another meeting on Wednesday 26th October at 0800 UTC, the subject of which will be the UBL Common Library.  We will start this on the bridge and move to Skype if necessary.

Regards, Mark

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
Tel.:   +44 1932 821112