ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 2 November 2005

yes, i have looked at it but i am not sure what you want to do next.
this looks pretty much like the UBL 1.0 index with some minor edits to
reflect an updated version.

we certainly need to work on the process descriptions (Section 5 and
Appendix B).  I thought we discussed that the processes that use these
document types should be informative only.  I would rather see "UBL in a
Procurement context" and "UBL in a Tranportation context" as informative
appendices. this would allow us to include material from the Danish
implementation scenarios and SBS as part of the procurement context.

also, isn't the NDR inteded to be part of this package?

perhaps we should agree on a table of contexts first and then drill down
into the details?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/