ubl message

Subject: Summary: How others handle minor version URIs

Hello UBL TC,

In preparation for today's discussion of minor version namespaces,
here's the information that we've been able to gather so far
regarding the way this problem is handled in other major schema
development efforts.  Please let me know if there's anything I've
missed.

Jon

Group 1a: Changes the namespace for minor versions

   RosettaNet (electronics)
   MDDL and FpML (financial)

Group 1b: Changes the namespace for minor versions, but not with
   good results

   Grants.gov (government grants)
   SEMATECH (manufacturing)

Group 2a: Keeps the namespace the same for minor versions

   OAGIS (automotive and aerospace)

Group 2b: Keeps the namespace the same, but maintains version info
   in a revision attribute

   STAR (automotive)