ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Scenario classification

I wonder if you have seen the scenario described for the Medico project.  This describes a real world scenario for the implementation used between the Danish regions and the Medical Equipment supply industry.

Please check
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-psc/download.php/15196/05-11-00004.000.PDF
- for the overall documentation and also
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-psc/download.php/15197/05-11-00005.000.zip
- for the entire folder of material (including sample documents and stylesheets) NB this is a 5MB file

Many thanks to Jesper Kervin Petersen of the Danish Regions for this useful  material.

Peter Larsen Borresen wrote:
Dear sub commitee

In order to describe the use of UBL we intend to produce a set of scenarios
with examples that covers most of the case UBL can be used. To clarify what
is "most of the cases", I have wrtiten a document to classify scenarios.
Instead of dividing procument into sectors or small and big compagnies, I
have used terms like procurement situation, procurement context and
procurement environment.

Please read the attached document and give me comments if you have any.

Kind reagards

Peter

 <<classification of procurement scenarios.pdf>>