ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] More code list questions about NDR, and about genericode

Dear Ken,

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:47:55 -0000, G. Ken Holman
<gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> wrote:

> The UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd file in that ZIP package of yours
> appears not to match the one found in UBL 1.0 CD2:

That's right, it doesn't, it's the updated one that Marty Burns supplied
as a template for code list WXS schemas in UBL 2.0.

> However, I'll be working from the UBL 1.0 CD2 code list expressions
> since I don't know where you got your code list expression.

Well, it was just the one example from Marty.  There is a piece of work to
do around producing matching information for each code list.  It may exist
in the spreadsheets (???), but the question will be how best to get it
into the genericode XML.

Cheers, Tony.
--
Anthony B. Coates
London Market Systems Limited
33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR, UK
http://www.londonmarketsystems.com/
mailto:abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026
[MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language), http://www.mddl.org/]
[FpML Arch WG Member (Financial Products Markup Language),
http://www.fpml.org/]
This Email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use
may be unlawful. If you receive this Email by mistake please advise the
sender immediately by using the reply  facility in your e-mail software.
Email is not a secure method of communication and London Market Systems
Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this email for virus
infection, for which London Market Systems Limited accepts no
responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
London Market Systems Limited.