ubl message

Subject: SV: SV: [ubl] CCP Schema Action Item: Fwd: [ubl] Altova problem

Hi Stephen

Yes there will be changes apart from the definitions. A digital signature
will be added to all documents, applacation response will be alligned with
accountResponse so it can replace this document, Document reference will
appear as an individual document (as well as an ABIE) and there are some
errors (omissions), partikular to the partytype, we need to correct.

Kind Regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk]
Sendt: 28. november 2005 18:36
Til: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Peter,

Thanks for clarifying this. Will there be changes to the model apart
from the defintions though? If not the SBS work could perhaps begin.

All the best

Steve

>>> Peter Larsen Borresen <plb@itst.dk> 28/11/05 11:32:25 >>>
Hi Stephen

I just want to make clear that my recently generated schemas was for the use
of the Procument group only (and  Betty). Mark is about to review the
definitions for the ABIE's and the schemas will not be released to the list
before this is done. Therefore I saw no reason for including documentation
with the schemas.

Kind regards

Peter