ubl message

Subject: UBL TC meeting in Manhattan 23-27 January 2006

The UBL TC will meet 23-27 January 2006 at Sun Microsystems
offices in Manhattan.  The meeting rooms are on the fourth floor
of the building at 101 Park Avenue, New York City.  Detailed
directions and an agenda will be provided shortly before the
meeting.  All active members of the TC are expected to attend.

No special hotel arrangements have been made, but several TC
members plan to stay at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times
Square South:

   114 West 40th Street
   New York, New York 10018 USA
   Phone:  1-212-391-0088
   Fax:  1-212-391-6023
   http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=NYCMD

Monday evening (23 January) we have been invited to a free magic
show at a theater near Times Square followed by a dinner (not
free) with the performers.  We will also be holding our usual wine
and cheese party Thursday evening (26 January).  Details on these
events will be provided at the meeting.

For security purposes, all members planning to attend must notify
me and vice chair Tim McGrath in advance, preferably as soon as
possible.  Please send mail off the list to jon.bosak@sun.com and
tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au if you plan to attend the meeting.
Observers are welcome if registered in advance.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC