ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] UBL TC meeting in Manhattan 23-27 January 2006 (Monday NightMagic)

Greetings,

Because tickets for Monday Night Magic go quickly, I will need a count of those who will be attending by the end of next week. Please respond to me (not the list) if you intend to go and let me know if you will be bringing a guest. (Unfortunately, I will not be able to guarantee complimentary tickets to anyone who does not respond.)

Here's a link to more info :

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/1137

Thank You,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, 01 December 2005 1034
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] UBL TC meeting in Manhattan 23-27 January 2006

The UBL TC will meet 23-27 January 2006 at Sun Microsystems offices in Manhattan.  The meeting rooms are on the fourth floor of the building at 101 Park Avenue, New York City.  Detailed directions and an agenda will be provided shortly before the meeting.  All active members of the TC are expected to attend.

No special hotel arrangements have been made, but several TC members plan to stay at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square South:

   114 West 40th Street
   New York, New York 10018 USA
   Phone:  1-212-391-0088
   Fax:  1-212-391-6023
   http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=NYCMD

Monday evening (23 January) we have been invited to a free magic show at a theater near Times Square followed by a dinner (not
free) with the performers.  We will also be holding our usual wine and cheese party Thursday evening (26 January).  Details on these events will be provided at the meeting.

For security purposes, all members planning to attend must notify me and vice chair Tim McGrath in advance, preferably as soon as possible.  Please send mail off the list to jon.bosak@sun.com and tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au if you plan to attend the meeting.
Observers are welcome if registered in advance.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC