ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL at XTech (May 2006)

At 2005-12-06 16:09 -0800, jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:
>Anyone interested in submitting a UBL presentation?

I'm submitting a presentation on the UBL Code List Value Validation
Methodology.  If time permits, I'll include more than introductory
detail on our code list schema fragments in UBL and the genericode
schema (which hopefully will be a UBL standard as well by then).

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:  Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc