ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] UBL, localization (customization)

+1 National Profile.

Then one would also have Industry Profiles etc.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Michael Dill [mailto:dill2@gefeg.com]
Sendt: 9. december 2005 15:16
Til: jon.bosak@sun.com; ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: AW: [ubl] UBL, localization (customization)

> Maybe "developing national profiles"?
imo profile is a very good term; it is also common in several countries,
e.g. the national implementations of EANCOM, which is the globally most
important EDIFACT subset with ~100000 user, are called EANCOM profiles. I.e.
I'd expect that the term 'National UBL profile' or so would be easy to
understand
michael dill