ubl message

Subject: Schema Problems Resolved - Back on Schedule

It turned out that exporting the models one at a time caused some
of the components not to be exported.  I think I understand why but
not need to go into the gory details.

Sylvia showed me how to export all the schemas at one time rather
than individually.  Once this was done, the schemas are validating.
I will validate all of them plus add the Remittance model to EDIFIX
and send the entire package of schemas!

Thanks Peter and Sylvia!!

Betty