ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 19|20 December 2005

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC WORK SESSION
00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 20 DECEMBER 2005

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Michael Dill
   Stephen Green
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Betty Harvey
   Mike Onder (USDOT)
   Andy Schoka
   Sylvia Webb

As previously announced, this was a work session rather than an
official TC meeting.

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      SW: Tax XML meeting 22-24 Feb at Somerset House in London.

   Liaison report: Tax XML TC

      SW: Missed meeting last week.  Add agenda item for
      Manhattan: document in which to put a tax implementation
      guide for Invoice.

   Team report: Code Lists

      SW: Still waiting for requirements re MartyB's proposal.

      AGREED that we can't hold the review build for this.

   Subcommittee report: PSC, TSC

      [Transient discussion of build tasks omitted]

      SW: Will this public review be for content only or content
      and NDR?

      JB: Both.

      SW: Have not finished programming changes for current NDR
      and can't before end of the year.  Have noticed one error
      and maybe an inconsistency.

      JB: Then this is your input to the review cycle.

      ACTION: JB to include a comment in the public review package
      noting that we have yet to do NDR Q/A on the schemas. [done]

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.

MANHATTAN F2F PLANNING

      AGREED that we will hold the closing plenary Thursday
      afternoon, party that evening, and then hold working
      sessions (to discuss the process scenarios, for example)
      Friday morning.

      AGREED that we will enable the phone for the opening plenary
      and then arrange further phone access depending on people's
      interest and availability.

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: SG and SW to create a UBL UDT spreadsheet that
   describes everything in the ATG2 UDT schema, ignoring what UBL
   currently has for UDT and QDT, and then create the UBL QDT
   using the same structure.