ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Web-based IssuesList Form

[harvey@eccnet.com:]

| What are peoples thoughts if we do use a WIKI so that information
| can be captured real-time?  If people think it is worthwhile then
| I will try to implement it.

I'd like to better understand how version control works before we
set something up.  Also, OASIS is in the process of implementing
some software that might work for this:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oasis-member-discuss/email/archives/200511/msg00000.html

I thought I saw a message to the effect that OASIS was
experimenting with a wiki, but now I can't seem to find that.

Maybe check with Peter Roden (author of message above) to see
whether OASIS has something we can try out?

Jon