ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Hotels in Brussels for May

Hello,

If the meeting is associated with CEN, you can use their hotel list and preferential rates.

http://www.cenorm.be/cenorm/aboutus/information/visiting+us/index.asp

In addition to cheaper hotels, it lists the Holiday Inn with € 116 plus € 20 for breakfast, a quarter of the alarmist rate mentioned in the Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 11 January 2006.  If you're booking late you often get even better rates than the CEN rates, but that's at your own risk.

The CEN building and meeting center are closer to the Boulevard Louise area than it is to Grand Place.

Pim van der Eijk

-----Original Message-----
From: Mavis Cournane [mailto:mavis.cournane@cognitran.com]
Sent: 14 January 2006 11:49
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Hotels in Brussels for May

Dear all
as discussed on the Atlantic call hotels in Brussels in our experience are incredibly expensive.
One of the ways of finding a cheap hotel there could be to try www.hotelclub.net

You don't have to be a member to use this site. In terms of places to stay anywhere around Le Grand Place is pretty central, though alot will depend on where our meetings are held.

Best
Mavis