ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Guidance sought regarding full UBL 2 XPath files

I do not see this 'explosion' as anything negative.

In fact, it reflects how much more versatile UBL 2.0 is.  No-one
expects  any document instance or any implementation to use all these
possible assemblies.  Deepending on requirements and business rules,
different paths will be used.

In other words, six to eight times more contexts of use! (in fact it is
probably a logarithm of 6 or 8).

The SBS is one example of this.