ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UN/CEFACT NDR

Can we report to CEFACT ATG2 that there are a few errors in the
schemas which prevent them validating? Also the urls pointing to the
UNECE site don't yet resolve.

The errors in the 'standard' schemas are:
incorrect (out-of-date) namespace in MIME codelist
newline in middle of imported schema location (in unqualified datataypes schema)
extra colon in imported schema location (in unqualified datataypes schema)

I haven't checked the 'draft' schemas.

Congrats and thanks though to ATG2

All the best

Stephen Green