ubl message

Subject: UN/CEFACT meeting in VancouverDecember 2005

Hello UBL TC,

The following UBL TC subscribers have told me that they will be
representing UBL in some capacity at the March 2006 UN/CEFACT
meeting in Vancouver:

   Adam Arndt
   Peter Borresen
   David Fitzpatrick
   Mark Leitch
   Tim McGrath

These people (and anyone else planning to attend) should note the
following:

 - You MUST reserve a hotel room by 13 February in order to secure
   the conference rate.  See message from Duane Nickull below for
   details.

 - You MUST register with your national Head of Delegation to
   UN/CEFACT as soon as possible.  I have info on how to do this
   for U.S. citizens, but not (at this point) for anyone else.

 - To reduce unnecessary email to the TC, most future messages
   regarding the Vancouver meeting will be sent only to those who
   have told me that they will be attending.  So if you are
   planning to go, and your name does not appear on the list
   above, please contact me immediately so that I can put you on
   the list of people who will be receiving further notices.

Jon