ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Fw: Status of OASIS IT Implementations

[zarella@xml-factor.com:]

| I would like to suggest using the IRC channel during conference
| calls. This will let us send messages in case there is phone
| static, or allow someone that can't get on the phone but has
| computer access to participate.

Sorry folks, but you've reached the limit of what I can handle
during a conference call.  I can run the meeting, and I can take
minutes (just barely), but I can't run the meeting and take
minutes and monitor an IRC channel all at the same time.

If some of you want to do this, feel free, but I won't be logged
in.  And IRC presence alone will NOT count as participating in the
meeting.

Jon