ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] FW: UBL Fiscal Accreditation

Just to note that the Small Business Subset of UBL aims to include all
necessary tax-related UBL content as would apply to a typical low-end
implementation of UBL (particulary invoice, etc). As a strict subset it
doesn't change or add to anything in the UBL documents. It is *not* as
such a customisation but merely a list of the elements and attributes,
including those pertaining to basic indirect tax, which can be used
in a UBL document message which aims to meet small business and
related interoperability requirements. The main tax related aim is that
it should not *exclude* any tax-related UBL elements or attributes
which are likely to be a requirement of a document transaction involving
a small business. It is hoped that the success or otherwise of this aim can
be assessed as authoritatively as possible and the outcomes of such
assessments established with similar authority.

Many thanks

All the best

Stephen Green
co-Chair OASIS UBL Small Business SC