ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL code list value validation methodology (draft version 0.4)

At 2006-02-19 20:35 -0500, I wrote:
>I have just uploaded the latest draft of my revised UBL code list
>value validation methodology based on the feedback received for
>improving the documentation and on finishing expected and new
>implementation changes:
>

>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16765/UBL-codelist-methodology-0.4.zip

I've finally had a chance to review my writing and I have the
following modifications.

(1) A typographical error, and the resulting change of text in
"5.1.  Using XPath to specify document context" now reads:

===8<---
An example of a relative XPath location that matches all country
sub-entity coded values in elements in the entire instance of any UBL
document model is as follows, as the information item does not
include any ancestral distinction to the left:

cbc:CountrySubentityCode
===8<---

(2) An addition is being made to "9.  Future work", which will
probably just be folded in to the next version of the specification
in order to improve how robust value checking can be:

===8<---
String comparisons can be improved and optimized when it is known if
values do not contain spaces (i.e. are tokens) or if values do
contain spaces (i.e. strings). A new attribute added to <Context>
will by its absence indicate the value is a token, or by its presence
indicate the value is either a token, a normalized string or an
unprocessed string.
===8<---

If I find any more I will post another message.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc