ubl message

Subject: UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset (Procurement) 1.0 (pre-cs draft)

I have now uploaded a draft package for the UBL 1.0
Small Business Subset which I believe is ready for
final editing (package name and zipfile name plus
possible pdf file production) for potential consideration
towards becoming a committee specification.

I did make some final changes to the ebBP and ebCPA
files (UBP 1.0) and I mentioned these and other minor
changes I made in the details which can be found with
the package at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16903&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

I apologise for failing to mention other minor changes
to the index in that I added Editorial Status, Location and
Downloadable Package Location in readiness for
proposed committee specification status (apologies too
if I jumped the gun here in including cs versions of these
details).

All the best

Stephen Green