ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)

[stephengreenubl@gmail.com:]

| Just one further question: Should I call it by what I believe
| should be its final name
| 'cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0'
|
| or call it
| 'cd-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0'
| or
| 'wd-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0'
| requiring final editorial name changes if it is accepted
| by the TC?

I don't think there's any reason to include "procurement" in the
name of the 1.0 SBS; there's no other 1.0 SBS from which we need
to distinguish it.

I don't know what the OASIS policy is on the timing of a change
from "wd" to "cd" or "cs", but we've been using the label that
correctly describes a given draft at the moment it's being
balloted or reviewed.  So when we were voting to make UBL 2.0 a
committee draft for public review, we called it "wd-UBL-2.0", but
before sending the approved draft to OASIS, I changed it to
"prd-UBL-2.0".

With regard to 1.0 SBS, however, it needs no further approval from
the TC unless there have been "substantive changes" -- we voted to
send it into public review in January.  So I would just call it
"prd-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0" and have done with it.

(There is a nonzero probability that I've gotten mixed up on where
we are with this one vs. UBL 2.0, UBL 2.0 SBS, and UBL 2.0 SBS
process definitions, so feel free to correct me.)

Jon