ubl message

Subject: Fwd: [ubl-sbsc] Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)

Jon,

Hi. That's good. I do need to update the BPSS documents
however with the expected fully qualified urls if that is OK
with the process for a cs. I'll just need a few days to do this
if it's OK to do so. The last posted package will at least
need to be corrected in this regard (each ebbp/bpss file
and the example in the index).

A minor issue seems to be the length of the filepaths deep
in the package. In particular the 'universal-business-process-1.0-...'
being removed in two of the directory names would help.
Would this be a change requiring a further review? If so maybe
it should be left alone.

Many thanks

Steve