ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Changes required to UBL 1.0 SBS to go from prd(2) to cs

Hi Sacha, Hi SBSC,

Just to note that it looks like it will be best to leave the 1.0 UBP as it
is now and concentrate efforts on getting ready for any fixes and
imporvements that are needed to version 2 after it finishes its first
public review (subject to TC approval/ballot).

Many thanks to Sacha for the ebCPA and ebBP work to date with
generating templates (with scripting), validating, etc. These have been
aspects of how we've been preparing the ebXML implementation
artifacts we have called the 'universal business process'. It covers both
the SBS subset of UBL (1.0 and 2) and straight UBL without subsets
too so it is a bit incidental to SBSC but one of the deliverables for the
historic reason that its development came out of the requirements for
facilitating implementation of the SBS with ebXML.

Now both the SBS and the UBP for UBL 1.0 are nearing committee
specification ballot as a single package, but we also have the same
for UBL 2 nearing possible ballots for committee draft status and first
public reviews as two separate packages.

All the best

Steve