ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] May we please put a temporary hold on UBL 1.0 SBS and UBP 2.0

[stephengreenubl@gmail.com:]

| Please may we put the process on hold for two of the packages
| - the UBL 1.0 SBS and the UBP 2.0

OK.  I'm now assuming that there are no procedural actions
regarding SBSC deliverables at the moment and that you will inform
me when you need me to step in.

| Regarding the Universal Business Process for UBL 2.0, I have found
| it possible to include processes for almost all of the UBL
| document types, including the Transport and the Catalogue
| documents besides the other extended Procurement documents.

Am I correct in concluding from the above that there is now just
one deliverable named UBP 2 instead of two deliverables named UBP
2 Procurement and UBP 2 Transport?

Jon