ubl message

Subject: UBP 2.0 (working draft update)

I have uploaded a further draft of the Universal Business Process 2.0
which includes processes for every document in the UBL 2.0 prd1
set.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=17040&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

There have been occassional reports of problem with the zip file.
I have tried a different zip tool and hope this aleviates problems
reported in opeing on some operating systems.

All the best

Stephen Green