ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Co-sponsoring the Upper Ontology Summit

Dear Jon & UBL TC Members,

I write to thank you for your co-sponsorship of the Upper
Ontology Summit event. Please see our list of 25 or so visionary
organizations, like yourselves, who have given us their
co-sponsorship at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit#nidIOJ

I shall look forward to seeing some of you at the Upper Ontology
Summit meeting (15-Mar-2006 at NIST). Agenda and session details
are accessible at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummitMeeting_2006_03_15

For and on behalf of the UOS
   Organizing Committee,