ubl message

Subject: Limited availability

Hello UBL TC,

A family emergency that requires my presence in Los Angeles will
keep me away from my desk for the next couple of weeks.  I will
still be checking mail and at this point still intend to chair the
weekly UBL TC calls (except for next week's Pacific TC call, which
will be chaired by Tim McGrath), but response to mail will be
slow, especially for the next four days.  I will be completely out
of email range for about 24 hours starting at 6 p.m. New York time
this evening (Friday 14 April).

I have just updated the TC page to announce approval of the UBL
1.0 SBS and the end of the public comment period for UBL 2.0, so
that should be OK till I get back.  If changes are necessary,
please communicate them directly to Zarella Rendon.

Jon