ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Extension Element Action item SV: [ubl] Minutes of Atla nticUBL TC call 5 April 2006

It dawned as me as I was hitting 'Send':

Change first rule to

    [CTDx] The xsd:any element MUST only be used within the 'UBLExtension' element definition, and with xsd:processContents set to 'skip'.

	OR (maybe better)

    [CTDx] The xsd:any element MUST NOT be used except within the 'UBLExtension' element definition, and with xsd:processContents set to 'skip'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grimley Michael J NPRI [mailto:GrimleyMJ@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 April 2006 1028
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

How about two rules:

    [CTDx] The xsd:any element MAY only be used within the 'UBLExtension' element definition, and with xsd:processContents set to 'skip'.

    [ELD9] The 'UBLExtension' element MUST only be declared immediately following the 'UBLVersion' element within the document schema, with xsd:maxOccurs="1".

<Bryan>"The attributes I propose are..."</Bryan>

We currently do not allow attributes not defined by CCTS. Also, even those are only allowed on leaf nodes (BBIEs). I recommend capturing all  this info in elements; let's try to minimize the 'damage'...

Also, maybe these should be captured within the 'custom' element that will be a child of the 'UBLExtension' element. After all, this is information about *that* element, and not the 'UBLExtension' element. What do you think?

Thanks,
Mike