ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes UBL Atlantic call April 26 2006

[kama@crimsonlogic.com:]

| On the point of UN/UBL Proposal, I request that additional time
| (say another week, until end of next week) be given to gather
| inputs from Asian governments.

I think we're out of time on this; UN/CEFACT needs to move ahead
or we'll miss their annual meeting agenda.  It certainly would be
good to know whether the Asian governments are satisfied with the
language of the agreement, but it is certain that we cannot get a
stronger endorsement from UN/CEFACT, and the firm response from
the Northern European governments gives us enough support to make
this worthwhile.  Both UBL TC calls have reaffirmed this decision
twice; that's enough to call it final.

Jon