ubl message

Subject: Establishing the Italian Localization Subcommittee (ITLSC)

Hello UBL members,

I am pleased to inform you that we are ready to add a UBL
Italian Localization Subcommittee (ITLSC) to the already existing
UBL Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish LSCs.

The resolution creating the ITLSC is given below.  If you have no
objection to its adoption, do nothing.  If you are a voting member
of the UBL TC and you object to the adoption of this resolution,
please register that objection with mail to the list
ubl@lists.oasis-open.org no later than COB Monday 15 May 2006.

Additional members are actively solicited for this work and will
be added following our usual rules.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE UBL ITALIAN LOCALIZATION SUBCOMMITTEE (ITLSC)

Resolved,

1. That a UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee (ITLSC) be
   created with the purpose, deliverables, and mode of operation
   specified in the UBL Rules for the Conduct of Localization
   Subcommittees as recently revised:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200604/msg00061.html

2. That the target language of the ITLSC shall be Italian.

3. That the co-chairs of the ITLSC shall be Roberto Cisternino
   (individual) and Fabrizio Sciarra (Brain & Knowledge,
   http://www.b-k.it).