ubl message

Subject: UBL and UN/CEFACT - planned activities and next steps.

As discussed recently, I have started to prepare a "what happens next"
plan for ensuring that the future development of UBL is truly
incorporated into that of UN/CEFACT.

The draft is available from the UBL web site at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/18152/current%20activities%20and%20next%20steps.doc
(for MS-Word users)
or
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/18151/current%20activities%20and%20next%20steps.odt
(for OpenDocument format)

I would be grateful if everyone reviewed this document before we submit
it to UN/CEFACT for their comments.  In particular I have provisionally
assigned names to tasks. Obviously these are not committments just my
ideas and if you would like to be involved in any of these tasks then
let me know.  I just need a feeling for what resources we can bring to
bear on these matters.

Also, if there are issues that I may have missed then please speak up now.

--
regards
tim mcgrath