ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Qualified Data Types was: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 10 May 2006

Tim,

Can you please explain what you mean by the comment in the spreadsheet "Text
in Red Font means the spreadsheets do not qualify these data types (they are
just CodeTypes)"

All qualified data types must be based on a unqualified data type per CCTS
2.01.

Regards,
Sylvia
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:54 PM
To: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Qualified Data Types was: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL
TC call 10 May 2006

I was not aware i was on the critical path here.

I have updated the qDT spreadsheet (attached again) with the required
details for additional transport codes.  This was sent to the list on May
1st (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200605/msg00000.html).

As noted in that email, the next steps are for these data types to be
reviewed by the TC then loaded into EDIFIX so we can create a qDT schema (or
we can hand craft it if necessary)

i personally dont see how this affects the NDR unless we want to specify how
the restrictions to the uDT (from ATG2) are applied when creating a qDT
schema.  At this stage I would be tempted to get on with doing the job, then
review what we did and see if we need a rule to cover it.

--
regards
tim mcgrath