ubl message

Subject: Missing Schema Annotations and other schema matters

Folks

Hi. Just becoming aware of some possibly outstanding matters
needing resolution before prd2 schemas can be generated (?)

Did we not decide to have version info in each complex type?
   - we have this in the spreadsheets but it doesn't appear in
     the schemas for the first prd

What was decided about UIDs for each complex type? It has just
come up on ubl-dev
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200605/msg00247.html
and it may be we were inaccurate in thinking this might be added
when to documents are entered into an ebXML registry. It seems they
should be in schemas in the first place and some things might depend
on them being being there in CCTS-compliant schemas

A third item which may need resolving is how the extension point element
is added. Do we have a firm decision (discussion is going on on ubl-dev
about this too
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200605/threads.html#00243 )

Regarding the issues list, I'm unclear about what is intended with
the Extension ABIE mentioned. Will this be an extension point itself
or just metadata about the use of the extension point? Hopefully the
latter (otherwise there would be CCTS-compliance problems of course).

Steve