ubl message

Subject: Appendix B of the NDR - Approved Acronyms and abbreviations

Dear all
we made a decision some time ago that the approved acronyms and
abbreviations list in Appendix B of the NDR document would be the
responsibility of the entire TC. We agreed that for 2.0 onwards this
would be a separate document maintained and published by the TC. With
this in mind we really need to review this list and add to it where
necessary.
Currently the approved list contains just 3 items - DUNS, ID, URI.
My suggestion would be that our content committees need to put forward
suggestions to the TC. We will then need to review these on the
Atlantic and Pacific calls, and someone will have to create this
separate document, and ensure that it is published as part of the 2.0
package.

Jon - we really need to follow up with this.

Regards
Mavis