ubl message

Subject: Re: UBL Plenary - using Location rather than Port

one thought occurred to me after sending this.

when it comes to qualifying the Unloading, Loading and Transhipment
Location with Shipment Stage and for Last Exit and First Arrival
Location with Shipment it may be more meaningful to qualify these as
Unloading Port, Loading Port and Transhipment Port Location and Last
Exit and First Arrival Port Location . In other words add "Port " to the
qualifier.  This is more meaningful and also more in line with UN/TDED
and the World Customs models which refer to these as "ports" not
"locations".

--
regards
tim mcgrath