ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Coments to the Dispositions of Issues list by JPLSC

At 2006-05-25 22:04 -0700, Sylvia Webb wrote:
>Please do not forget that we agreed in the 28 February UBL Pacific call that
>the UBL Codelist Methodology is an additional specification
>(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200602/msg00115.html).
>
>This means that we need to provide values for codes as we did for UBL 1.0
>independent of what is needed for the new Codelist Methodology. Ideally,
>these values should be available for the next round of schema generation.

My understanding is the code list values will not be going into the
schemas.  The schema expressions for every code list other than the
three ATG code lists we are using will be the generic wild card
allowing any value (I cannot remember off hand if the values were
tokens or normalized strings).

While the code list methodology is a separate specification, and the
code list values themselves are yet another deliverable, the schemas
need to be structured in order to support the use of those specifications.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04