ubl message

Subject: Extension

Title: Extension

Dear TC

I talked to David Kruppke from Gefeg and agreed that Extension [0..1] is handled as a NDR issue - an element generated from GEFEC FX in stead being specified in each document.

This is the definition of extension we agreed on at the Brussel meeting.

ID [0..1] (name type)
Name [0..1] (name type)
AgencyID [0..1] (ID type)
AgencyName [0..1] (Name type)