ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Namespace URI string implications

Title: Re: [ubl] Re: Namespace URI string implications
I agree with Jon and Tim on this.  The only ‘blind’ transaction I think is valid is the open request for quotation where the Customer issues an RFQ that any supplier can respond to.  But that is not an interchange, it’s simple a posting to a portal which demands a response in a particular format; thereafter, the formalised interchange takes place.  ‘Blind interchange’ is not a requirement.

Regards, M

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112