ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Version 0.4 of discussion document posted

Apologies that I posted a URL that required
signing in ... here is an equivalent URL to find
the document without a password:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18849/gkholman-ubl-modeling-0.4.zip

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04