ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] UBL and UN/CEFACT - planned activities and next steps - ADDENDUM

Tim,

Since UBL does not have any eTendering messages and CEFACT does, what is the
work to be done?  The TBG6 models and schema are in the final approval
process.

All of the discussions I'm aware of were about going from UBL to CEFACT not
the other direction.

Just to be clear, Bernard Longhi is the Chair of TBG6. I am the project
leader for the Project Schedule and Cost Performance Management proposal.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:57 PM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] UBL and UN/CEFACT - planned activities and next steps -
ADDENDUM

Since we published the initial project plan, a new initiative has been
brought to my attention. The Spanish Government are building a set of
documents for e-tendering based on UBL. They also intend to incorporate the
ideas from a project group within TBG6 working on e-Tendering (Sylvia Webb
is the Chair of this group).

I am not sure of the way to describe this task but my initial draft is given
below. If anyone would like to rephrase this or nominate for participation,
let me know. I will then post to this list for formal approval before
suggesting it to CEFACT.

. TBG6 (Architecture & Construction ) e-Tendering ebXML Standards Project
Incorporating the overlap between tendering for government and architecture
and construction. Possibly in conjunction with TBG1 (Supply
Chain) and TBG19 (e-Government).
o Set-up of a core group for the project analysis . Oriol Bausa (Spain) from
UBL o Status: Commence on or before July 2006 . Gap analysis to identify
differences between UBL requirements and TBG6 Business Requirement
Specification o Status: Commence on or before August 28th 2006 . Proposal
for new document types.
o Status: Commence on or before September 18th 2006

--
regards
tim mcgrath