ubl message

Subject: Groups - UBL 2.0 issue list (Issues2006-06-23-001-Actions_completed.xls) uploaded

Dear TC

Here is the updated issuelist. Doing the list I found two updates to the
definitions that was not done in working draft 5. These will come out with
the next draft of the spreadsheets. We also miss a spellchecking of the
spreadsheets. I will ask the TC to verify that the actions fit with the
spreadsheets in working draft 5 and particullar the TSC to verify whether
the rows with no status are actually done. I presume they are, but it I
would like someone from the TSC to ensure it.

Kind regards

Peter L. Borresen

 -- Peter Borresen

The document named UBL 2.0 issue list
(Issues2006-06-23-001-Actions_completed.xls) has been submitted by Peter
Borresen to the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
A list of the issue for the first public review and the actions that has
been taken to solve it. It also contains a resolved list of documentation
actions that has to be done.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=18911

Download Document: