ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Rules for Names (Dictionary Entry Names and UBLNames) -urgent action required.

it might be just me, but i suspect we are actually agreeing here.  we
could save a bit of pain by not saying anything about redundant words in
the NDR and relying on CCTS to do this.

I also suggest we think about changing (simplifying!!!) rule ELN 3 as
follows:

[ELN3]
"A UBL global element name based on a <remove note='see my comment
earlier'>qualified</remove> ccts:ASBIE MUST be the ccts:ASBIE dictionary
entry name property term and its qualifiers; and the object class term
and qualifiers of its associated ccts:ABIE. All ccts:DictionaryEntryName
separators MUST be removed. <remove>Redundant words in the ccts:ASBIE
property term or its qualifiers and the associated ccts:ABIE object
class term or its qualifiers MUST be dropped.</remove>"
so it will read..
[ELN3]
"A UBL global element name based on a ccts:ASBIE MUST be the ccts:ASBIE
dictionary entry name property term and its qualifiers; and the object
class term and qualifiers of its associated ccts:ABIE. All
ccts:DictionaryEntryName separators MUST be removed. "

Mark, does that line up better with CCTS-the next generation?

--
regards
tim mcgrath