ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL 2.0 PRD2 Schema (UBL2.0_PRD2.zip) uploaded

Hi UBL

Apologies at being rather out of things.

Congratulations to Sylvia and Gefeg and of course to UBL on these
rather proper-looking schema modules (though I take the point they are
draft of course).

Just a couple of things:

1. the ...CodeType QDT attributes should, I believe, be default and not
fixed (unless the agreement on the NDRule has been reversed) but in this
draft's QDT shema module they are still fixed
for example:
<xsd:attribute name="listAgencyID" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="optional" fixed="6">

2. Is it not still the case that, as well as needing the UBLExtension which
I realise are to be added here in a further draft, there is the need for the
ExtensionMetadata (or alternatively named type).

I've looked at just Statement and Invoice SBS and apart from the above it all
looks pretty good. Excellent.

Again, apologies that I'm rather distant these days.

All the best

Steve

Quoting swebb@gefeg.com: